Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Zod? Wha?

I recently read somewhere that Jude Law is in talks to play General Zod in the next superman movie. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. Sure, Law is a good actor. Sure, Zod is a cool villain. But (as I've said on this page before) who the heck does Bryan Singer think he is?

In the spirit of constructive criticism, I've addressed the following letter to Mr. Bryan Singer:

Dude. Singer. Duuuude. Richard Donner already MADE that movie. In fact, he already made the one you just (re-)released this summer. Please stop trying to honor/imitate Donner and come up with your own idea. We know you can do it. You're a pretty clever guy. Usual Suspects and XMen kicked @$$. Stop screwing around with Superman & do what's right. Oh, and please say the piano slid across the floor because the boat tipped ;)

-- Sincerely, TheRebelYell.org

See. No harsh words here.
Funny pages and all that...

No comments: