Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekend Plans

Whew. Now that that bit of philosophomophising is out of my system, it's time to get back to bringing all you lovelies the usual Rebel Yell flare.

Have you ever had a steak, grilled by USB? If not, go out and try it - better you first, than me.

More travel is on the horizon. At some point within the next few weeks, I'll be in NYC for no reason other than I feel like going. Maybe I'll drag the ThinkPad along, and make use of one of the new WiFi hotspots in The Park.

Next weekend I'll be in fabulous Toronto - that's in Canada - for the Canadian National Comic Book Expo. Yes, I'm a fanboy and I'm damn proud.

If you don't already watch The Show w/Ze Frank...please do yourself a favor and check out the episode from August 23rd...especially if you've ever been on a plane.

Oh, right. Last night I attended the Black Eyed Peas concert at The Tweeter Center. This show was supposed to feature The Pussycat Dolls as the opening act - sadly, they were unable to attend and I was forced to sit through 15 agonizing minutes of some horrific thing calling itself Danity Kane. Being that I was in the second row from the stage, when the lead "singer" (quotation marks here denote loose usage of the term) barked into her mic "Do y'all want us to sing you some more songs?" and I shouted "No. Please leave." --- ya, I'm pretty sure she heard me.

Ah, well. This is that asshole from the 2nd row, signing off.

See you in the funny pages...

No comments: