Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Music Special, May 29

Hindsight is always 20/20. For this reason I give you a selection of the best bad songs from the 90s:

"What Is Love?" - Haddaway
Start the head-tilt move. You damn well know the one I mean.

"The Sign" - Ace of Bass
Picture every drunken night during which you and your droogies have belted this song out loud, while sloshing your drink all over yourself in an effort to both pump your fist and chug at the same time.

"Another Night" - Real McCoy
If you've ever actually done what I mentioned in the last blurb, you should just go to a karaoke bar and admit your folly. Jerk.

"Be My Lover" - La Bouche
You're still here? No, really, go and order your Bud Light (it's after 10 somewhere), and start singing "Sweet Caroline" or something. Jerk.

"I Like To Move It" - Reel 2 Reel
I actually like this song, and refuse to make any allusions to a lack of redeemable quality, therein. Who's the jerk, now?


...........................................
The Clincher:
"Dazzy Duks" - Duice
It's a live version, the actual video is blocked for "inappropriate content". Go figure.

No comments: