Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Music Special, August 22

"Mountains" - Biffy Clyro
I really like this song. There's not much more to it than that. If you can keep from singing along, you're a better music-ignorer than I. Acoustic version's pretty chill, too.

Yes. Metallica's new single is actually NOT total shit. I mean, we're not talking Ride The Lighting, here - hell, we're not even talking The Black Album. But we're not talking St. Anger, either. So that's something.

This is the Oasis track I mentioned last week. Wow. Just wow. Oasis rarely disappoints (you either like it all, or hate it all), but they haven't knocked it out of the park like this since She's Electric.

Natasha Bedinglfield, eat your heart out.

"Love Is Noise" - The Verve
Another comeback hit from an old time favorite. It's The Verve, not LL Cool J - so I can call it that.

.................................................
Fantasticar:
"Poison" - Bell Biv DeVoe
I shouldn't have to say anything. In case you're looking to hear something - miss her, kiss her, love her...watch the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean fantesticular