Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Campus...

As I do on most afternoons, right around 3, I trudged across campus to the one and only Starbucks at MIT (methinks). That's where it happened. I saw the "Trai The Chai" sign again.

Then the barista handed me my coffee.

Then I threw my latte back at the anti-grammatical schmuck behind the counter, jumped over it, tore down the sign and broke it in half. I proceeded to lift the espresso machine with a herculean strength attributed to either my grammatical rage, or the machine being empty, and smashed it on the floor. Then I stomped on it and punched it a la Michael Bolton with his paper jammed printer. Students cringed. Members of the ironically located linguistics department cheered. The anti-grammatical schmuck cowered before my red-pen wrath.

Then I blinked.

Then the barista handed me my coffee.

.............................

I also saw this art-work on the walk to work. Either a new Cambridge Tagger has arrived on scene, or someone REALLY digs that Bruce Leroy flick. Either way, I love the iPhone camera, yo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on over to Davis some time, this would never happen at Diesel.