Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Music Special, September 19

"Re-Education" - Rise Against
Like Goldfinger, when Goldfinger was still Goldfinger. It doesn't suck, that's all you need to know.

"Love Shy" - Platinum
Makes me want to listen to old Artful Dodger records. That's not a bad thing.

"My Boulder" - The King Blues
Easily my favorite track of the week. So effortlessly catchy that I could probably listen to this once an hour, for the next eight hours - that means it's 'radio friendly', yah? Oh, and the video has muppets, not "The", but some.

"Dexter Theme" - Rolfe Kent
It's grotesque, but not in the way you think that I mean.

"Batcat" - Mogwai
Wow. Lord of The Rings, meets Little Red Riding Hood, meets the costume that Dana Delaney wore in Tombstone when playing the Devil. Mixed with joker gas.


..............................................
Shat-tasm:
"Johnny B. Goode" - Marty McFly w/The Starlighters
The best version of this song, ever.

No comments: