Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Don't Go Deval

Today I was planning to write about pants. But then Senator Barack Obama clinched the Democratic nomination. That's right. It's a no-holds barred, all-out McCain/Obama slugfest for the foreseeable future. 

While this is an important moment in American history, and while this election is the first time in my life that neither a Bush, nor Clinton will be in the White House, I still have the irksome cynicism of a Bostonian (nay, Cantibrigian) .

Without pledging my allegiance to one or the other, I say to John McCain: don't start back-talking now. Stand your ground. To Senator Obama, I offer the following advice: Don't Go Deval

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna hear about what you had to say about the pants....are they nice?

Fraske Designs said...

where were you from 1982 to 1988?