Monday, June 26, 2006

It's Blogtastic...

Ok. I know. Enough with the "blog" influenced titles. Well, maybe a few more. But once people actually start reading this thing, I'm sure I'll have to stop...

Road trip plans continue. So far on the list of detinations: Niagra Falls, The Four Corners, Badlands, Kansas, and Vegas (which is most hazardous to my health?)

As far as the rest of it, I'm open to suggestions about what the heck to see between Chi-town, and the Pacific. Being from the east coast, for me the country goes Boston, New York, Chicago, then LA the heck is MST, anyway?).

In other news, we're now just 36 hours away from the the premier of you-know-what - and I think it's pretty clear what that means: digital filming makes for easy bootlegs, kiddies...

I'll leave you this morning with this comic-related thingy...

See you in the funny pages...

No comments: