Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quality of Life Index, June 24

The weather continues to impress beyond belief. (-3)

Tomorrow is supposed to be what? 80 & Sunny? (even)

The fact that I've just negated the possibility of that happening, by saying it's going to happen. (-1)

Dear person who stole my debit card number and charged a bunch of shit. I'm going to find you, and I will kill you. Liam Neeson style. You're an asshat. Sincerely, Me. (-5)

How about we all start a petition to just pave Central Square over, and turn it into an "expressway" of sorts, between the river and Harvard Square? Anybody? Anyone with me? (even)

No, really, Central Square has nothing going for it. Sorry, Middle East. Sorry, Wendy's. Sorry, half-naked guy that hangs out in front of Wendy's. (-2)

Re-watching Fringe, Season 1. (+3)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now: Mmmm...Netflix... (+2)


.........................................
This Week's Total: (-7)
Last Week's Total: (+1)

No comments: