Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Music Special, June 19

"Don't Trust Me" - 3Oh!3
Not the real video. Not even really a song. Catchy as all hell. Will be sick to death of it by the time I'm done typing this.

Easily the slickest track he's come out with in a long time. If you thought him headlining Glastonbury was even the slightest bit off, you are wrong.

"One More Chance" - Bloc Party
I'll go ahead and call this the "It's Raining/It's Friday/I'm Working" anthem of the week.

"Audacity of Huge" - Simian Mobile Disco
I'm not sure what I'd do if I were out at a bar, and this song came on. But I'm fairly certain that I'd like it.

"Raindrops" - Basement Jaxx
Every few years I listen to one more song by these guys, and I'm always pleased. Though the thought of trying to power through an entire album of theirs makes me nervous.


...................................................
Speaking of Power:
"More Than A Feeling" - Scrubs Air Band
Yo. If they tour. I tour. You understand me?








No comments: