Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Music Special, November 14

"Hounds of Love" - Futureheads
Like catchy Top-40 cal - if catchy Top-40 cal was having a seizure, and then running naked through the Common. Good stuff.

"BreakEven" - The Script
Listening to this track feels easy. Not Sunday Morning easy - not that there's anything wrong with a little Commodores/Lionel Richie-style easy - but this is more like Thursday afternoon easy. Also, none of what I've just typed makes any sense. Give a listen.

"Cash In My Pocket" - Wiley (feat. Daniel Merriweather)
Total ear candy. If you can get through this track without the urge to groove, you're a more controlled human than I. Or you're a robot.

"Thinking About You" - Radiohead
There are days when I want to listen to nothing BUT Radiohead. This is not one of those days, but it's one of those four minutes and thirty four seconds blocks. Enjoy.

"Lost" - Coldplay
I hate that I like this song. I hate that I like this song. I hate that I like this song.

.................................
Clean & Well-Lighted:
"Let Go" - Frou Frou
Probably the second best song on the Garden State soundtrack. Probably the only Frou Frou song I'll ever listen to.

No comments: