Monday, November 06, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury...



I've been scolded.

It's true - my blogging efforts have not been up to par as of late, and apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so. So much so, it would seem, that the need for late night phone calls (a bit akin to the ones that Elaine starts getting from the AMA on Seinfeld when she tries to steal her chart from the Doctor's office) has arisen.

In the guise of "did you just text me?", was hidden "why the hell have you posted nothing decent, recently?".

So you know not seems, you say? Well here it is in plainer text: I'm sorry I haven't been blogging about anything but silly television commercials for the last few weeks. I'd say I've been "busy", but we all know how far fetched that is...

Anyone know an artist (of the 'graphic novel' variety) looking to put together a project? I'm thinking Gary Frank-esque...

See you in the funny pages...

No comments: